Starting Monday, March 23, 2020, the Columbia Municipal Court building will generally be closed to the public. The building will, however, be open 15 minutes prior to the start of any video arraignment with inmates and will be open until court is no longer in session.
The following court services will remain available:
- The Judge will hold video arraignments for inmates, five days a week.
- Payments can be processed online at www.trafficpayment.com, by phone 1-800-444-1187, or via mail at 600 E Broadway, Columbia MO, 65201.
- Written guilty pleas will be accepted via email at MunicipalCourt@CoMo.gov or by fax at 573-874-7531.
- The Judge and Clerk will be available to recall warrants and process appropriate paperwork.
- Email MunicipalCourt@CoMo.gov or call 573.817.5022 to make inquiries.