The Boone and Callaway County courthouses have implemented wireless networks for use by attorneys while in the buildings.
Access to the networks is available to all bar members and can be requested as follows:
- Send email to: BNE-Technology-Services.Judicial@courts.mo.gov
- Subject line: Attorney Wireless Access Request
- Include the following information in the email body:
- Attorney First and Last Name
- Missouri Bar Number
- E-mail Address
- Law Firm (or note if solo practice)
- Username you want to use
- Password you want to use. (There are no requirements regarding length or composition.)
Technology Services staff will contact you directly to create unique login credentials and email them to you along with brief instructions on using the wireless network.
The attorney, not staff, must contact Technology Services directly because the credentials will be communicated only to the attorney.
Attorneys need to provide their own wireless devices, such as laptops and smartphones.
Wireless users are responsible for providing adequate anti-virus protection and internet applications on their personal devices.
Questions about compatible equipment or problems during initial setup can be directed to the Boone County Courthouse IT Department at 573-886-4086 or by email.
More information on the 13th Judicial Circuit official website.