The flagship campus of the University of Missouri – Mizzou – invites nominations and applications for the position of Senior Executive Director for Gift Planning and Regional Advancement. The Senior Executive Director will provide leadership, vision, and guidance to Mizzou’s largest fundraising team, currently comprised of 15 FTE, including 12 fundraisers, one marketing professional, and two administrative staff. In a campus environment where collaboration between gift planning, regional and school unit advancement is encouraged and supported, this leadership opportunity has potential for great impact.
In 2017, the Office of Gift Planning was combined with the Office of Regional Advancement to create a unit to assist donors throughout the country with meaningful blended gift options, and to provide for a more focused partnership with Advancement partners embedded in the academic units. The professional filling this role will lead the Office of Gift Planning & Regional Advancement (GPRA).
- Provide leadership, vision, and guidance. Serve as the division’s primary expert in gift planning/blended gift options to major donors and the division’s Leadership Team.
- Implement, with the AVC for University Programs, a strategic plan with measurable goals for performance, professionalism, and collaboration.
- Oversee training of the Division’s staff and leadership in best practices in gift planning and major gift fundraising.
- Manage a small portfolio of major and principal gift donors.
- Work with donors, their attorneys, and financial advisors to create blended gifts options to achieve each donor’s goals.
Learn more and apply to Job ID: 29930 https://hrs.missouri.edu/find-a-job/staff and/or https://erecruit.umsystem.edu/psp/tamext/COLUM/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&SiteId=6&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=6&JobOpeningId=29930&PostingSeq=1 For questions and additional information contact: Erin Teeple, Talent Specialist at 573-882-6998 or via email or visit https://www.giving.missouri.edu for further information.