Photos of bar-related activities are posted here as available. Most photos are in slideshows (click the arrows to change photos).
- Oct. 14, 2019 – BCBA’s 13th Annual Chipping in for Charity Golf Tournament
- Dec. 12, 2018 – Holiday Party
- March 9, 2018 – Swearing-in of Judge Joshua C. Devine
- Dec. 5, 2017 – Holiday Party
- April 24, 2017 – Bench-Bar Mixer
- Dec. 14, 2016 – Holiday Party
- Sept. 9, 2016 – 2016 Jim Butcher Memorial Picnic and Election of Officers
- April 25, 2016 – Swearing-in of Judge Jeff Harris
- April 22, 2016 – Judge Gary Oxenhandler’s Retirement/Birthday Party
BCBA 13th Annual Chippin’ for Charity Golf Tournament
The BCBA’s 13th Annual Chippin’ In for Charity Golf Tournament was held October 14, 2019, and raised approximately $16,765.35 for charity.
Joshua C. Devine, appointed by the Governor as Associate Circuit Judge of Division XI to succeed Deborah Daniels, who retired, was sworn in during a ceremony in the Ceremonial Courtroom at the Boone County Courthouse at 4 p.m. March 9, 2018.
The annual Holiday Party was held at the Country Club of Missouri on the evening of Dec. 5, 2017. Spouses and dates were welcome. Click the arrows to see the next or previous photo in the slideshow.
On a beautiful spring day, there was an excellent turnout for the annual Bench-Bar Mixer at The Roof atop the Broadway Hotel in Columbia. Click the arrows to see the next or previous photo in the slideshow.
The 2016 Holiday Party was a great success, with about 90 people in attendance, including spouses and dates. Click the arrows to see the next or previous photo in the slideshow.
Jeff Harris, appointed by Gov. Jay Nixon to the Division II Circuit Judgeship, was sworn in during a brief ceremony at 4:30 p.m. April 25, 2016, in the Ceremonial Courtroom at the Boone County Courthouse.
Bar members and friends of former Division II Circuit Judge Gary Oxenhandler gathered at the Blue Note on Friday evening, April 22, 2016, for a combination retirement party and observance of Judge Oxenhandler’s 70th birthday.