Effective September 1, 2011, Boone County began accepting attorney conflict dates for trial-setting purposes exclusively through the online Attorney Conflict Calendar.
Click the button below to access the Attorney Conflict Calendar
A username and password is required to access the Attorney Conflict Calendar. Attorneys must obtain usernames and passwords for themselves and any staff members who will access the online conflict calendar. To do so, complete this Microsoft Word table and email it to Susan Tatters, Secretary to the Presiding Judge. The following information is needed for issuance of usernames and passwords:
- First Name, Middle Initial (optional), and Last Name
- Email address for each user
- Whether the user is an attorney or a staff member
- If the user is an attorney, the attorney’s Missouri Bar Number
- Which users should have access to other users’ calendars. This will allow support staff and/or attorneys to enter conflicts for other attorneys in their office.
For more information, please contact 13th Circuit Technology Services Supervisor Chris Fishman-Weaver at 886-4086 or by email.